Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to the Y Travel Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
In this episode, we share our quick family getaway to Beaufort, a charming historical town in South Carolina.
We’re back traveling – mostly exploring the East Coast – and visiting those lessor known destinations. We want you to still have those travel experiences you are thirsting for – especially during these challenging times when you need a break!
Beaufort, South Carolina will give you that relaxing break you need, away from the hordes of people, and out with fresh, salty breezes.
Recommended Tours of Beaufort
Our podcast episodes you might like
- What is travel like now with guests Dan and Lesli Peterson
- Tips for Tent Camping (and some of the incredible adventures it can give you)
- 13 places to see in Utah you may not have heard of
- How to plan a road trip with kids and keep your sanity
- Broome and the Kimberley region – our favorite place in Australia